This issue of Aroma Wisdom has the following articles:
- Our Contributors
- President’s Message with New CEC Guidelines for 2020
- Spring 2020 CE Event Information
- Featured Writer: Essential Oil Distillation in Nepal
- Guest Writer: Skintellectualism
- Get to Know: Pat Antoniak
- Melissa Housser gives us a mini-interview of our Past President
- Book Review: “CO2 Extracts in Aromatherapy”
- Colleen Thompson reviews Madeleine Kerkhof’s book on clinical applications
- BCAOA Educational Offerings
- The Classifieds
To order more than a single issue, please contact the editor first for discounted pricing.
$7.99 via Issuu
Aroma Wisdom Subscriptions
Looking to buy a subscription of four issues and get a discount? Click here!
We’re proud to announce that Aroma Wisdom – The Canadian Aromatherapy Journal are now available for purchase at Black Bond Books in Central City, The Creative Bookworm in Langley and True Aromatherapy Products & Spa in Fort Langley. Watch for these publications coming to more Canadian bookstores in the near future!
$10.00 via the form below
(plus $4.50 shipping & handling in Canada. If outside of Canada, we’ll get back to you with pricing.)
Order Printed Version Online
Additional shipping costs apply. Once you submit your order, with the amount and your mailing address, we will price out shipping and email you back a total.