Order the Printed Version
This issue of Aroma Wisdom has the following articles:
- President’s Message
- Featured Writer: Essential Oils and PTSD – Part 1 of 2 – Jennine Stromkins reviews case studies of clients with PTSD
- Guest Writer: So You Want to Distill? – International Speaker Ann HArman starts us on the Art of Distillation
- Getting Business Done – Marieka Zimmerman gives us A Step-by-Step Guide to Organizing an Aromatherapy Workshop
- Student Case Study – Mary Stephenson Gives Hip Pain a Leg Up
- Recap of the NAHA IX Conference – Beyond Aromatics – Colleen Thompson Attended and Reviewed the NAHA COnference in October
To order more than a single issue, please contact the editor first for discounted pricing.
(plus $4.50 shipping & handling in Canada. If outside of Canada, we’ll get back to you with pricing.)
Aroma Wisdom Subscriptions
Looking to buy a subscription of four issues and get a discount? Click here!
We’re proud to announce that Aroma Wisdom – The Canadian Aromatherapy Journal are now available for purchase at Black Bond Books in Central City, The Creative Bookworm in Langley and True Aromatherapy Products & Spa in Fort Langley. Watch for these publications coming to more Canadian bookstores in the near future!
Additional shipping costs apply. Once you submit your order, with the amount and your mailing address, we will price out shipping and email you back a total.