This issue of Aroma Wisdom has the following articles:
- President’s Message
- Spring 2020 CE Event Information
- Featured Writer: Essential Oil Distillation in Nepal
- Part 1 of 2 – Marco Valussi discusses high-altitude distillation and its issues
- Guest Writer: Skintellectualism
- LabAroma Founder Colleen Quinn talks Curation, Creation & Branding
- Student Case Study: Akiyo Toji reviews how essential oils can enhance learning and mood in children
- BCAOA Safety Booklet Order Form
- Aroma Wisdom Journal Order Form
- Hops Monograph
- The CHA of BC Student Subcommittee reviews the history of Hops
- The Classifieds
To order more than a single issue, please contact the editor first for discounted pricing.
$7.99 via Issuu
Aroma Wisdom Subscriptions
Looking to buy a subscription of four issues and get a discount? Click here!
We’re proud to announce that Aroma Wisdom – The Canadian Aromatherapy Journal are now available for purchase at Black Bond Books in Central City, The Creative Bookworm in Langley and True Aromatherapy Products & Spa in Fort Langley. Watch for these publications coming to more Canadian bookstores in the near future!
$10.00 via the form below
(plus $4.50 shipping & handling in Canada. If outside of Canada, we’ll get back to you with pricing.)
Order Printed Version Online
Additional shipping costs apply. Once you submit your order, with the amount and your mailing address, we will price out shipping and email you back a total.