Aroma Acupoint Therapy TM, Level 1
with Peter Holmes LAc, MH
Harness the Power of Essential Oils to Boost Your Practice!
In this completely updated and expanded workshop you will discover…
- An innovative, gentle hands-on method of treatment that allies the potency of essential oils with acupuncture, bodywork to dramatically enhance your practice — with practicum breakouts to practice and experience this work
- How to select the oils and match them accurately to specific acupoints
- How to get transformative results treating the basic energetic imbalances that lead to common conditions such as muscle tension and pain, anxiety, overactive mind, depression, insomnia, fatigue, headaches, etc.
- How to perform hands-on the clinically valuable Six-Condition Assessment on a new client
- Learning the specific actions of the top 20 essential oils to correct a client’s energetic imbalances
- Practicing the detailed protocols for applying the oils selected onto the points
Acupuncture or bodywork alone are often insufficient for producing the kinds of results we ideally want to see with our clients. So many conditions involve mental and emotional issues, and many of them present chronic disorders that usually respond better to gentle treatment … which ends up being more effective.
Genuine essential oils when used with specific acupuncture points can bring a powerful new dimension to our practice. Holding certain oils on specific matching points will modulate neuroendocrine functions by activating peptides, thereby triggering profound energetic changes in the individual. Aroma Acupoint treatment can create truly amazing and lasting shifts in treatment outcome. These can be monitored by often rapid changes in the pulse, affect and complexion, as well as providing rapid relief of physical, emotional or mental symptoms.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy proves invaluable for patients presenting mental and emotional blocks; for treating infants, children and the elderly, as well as for those afraid of needles. It also excels at treating patients with chronic conditions who are too weak or sensitive to tolerate acupuncture. It also combines easily, of course, with acupuncture itself. In a bodywork practice, it allows the practitioner’s fingers to take a deserved break while the oils are being gently applied to the active points.
This information-packed workshop will present the essential practical information needed to start using this effective, safe and user-friendly treatment modality in your practice right away.
Aroma Acupoint Therapy (AAT) is a gentle, completely safe and profoundly effective treatment modality that utilizes the energetic treatment potential of pure essential oils and acupoints combined. Treatment involves placing particular oils on specific acupuncture points on the body in order to trigger energetic changes in the individual that will bring the client back to a state of balance. Aroma Acupoint Therapy works on the basis of mutual resonance through the systematic and intentional combination of essential oils and acupuncture points, resulting in a more significant clinical effect than using either of these alone.
About Peter Holmes LAc, MH
Peter Holmes LAc, MH is an English-trained medical herbalist, essential oil therapist and practitioner of Chinese medicine with over 35 years’ experience of using herbal and essential oil medicines in clinical practice. His extensive training included studies with Oriental Medicine Doctor Ted Kaptchuk, medical herbalist and pharmacist Henri Verdier in Paris, France; medical herbalist Christopher Hedley in London, England; and Elisabeth Roche-Vallee in Paris, France.
Peter brings to his courses and seminars over 35 years of study, clinical practice and teaching experience. He has focused on both the physiological and psychological aspects of using essential oils. He has pioneered their clinical use with acupuncture and bodywork, as well as in herbal medicine in general.
Peter is the author of several acclaimed textbooks on herbal and essential oil medicine:
- Aromatica Vols. 1 & 2, Clinical Aromatherapy,
- The Energetics of Western Herbs Vols. 1 & 2,
- Jade Remedies Vols. 1 & 2, and
- The TCM Materia Medica Clinical Reference & Study Guide.
April 24th, 25th and 26th, 2020
Friday, April 24
1:00pm to 5:30pm (BCAOA AGM to follow)
Saturday, April 25
9:00am to 5:00pm
Sunday, April 26
9:00am to 5:00pm
These times are approximate.
Coast Tsawwassen Inn
1665 56 St,
Coast Tsawwassen Inn Deals
Our host hotel has set aside only 15 rooms: 11 Comfort Suites and 4 Superior Suites!
Hotel Room Rates:
$144.00 plus tax
One Queen in bedroom and sofa bed in sitting area; or 2 double beds in bedroom and sofa bed in sitting room
$162.00 plus tax
These are 1 and 2 bedroom suites with full kitchens and an expanded living area
- These prices are based on single and double occupancy with a $15.00 fee for each additional person.
- All Guest Suites include: microwave, coffee maker, mini fridge, iron and ironing board, hairdryer, air conditioning, 2 TV’s, pay per view movies, wireless high-speed Internet access, and voicemail.
How to Book
For reservations please call 1-800-663-1144 or the hotel locally at (604) 943-8221 and ask to reserve under the BCAOA group block.
The Coast Tsawwassen Inn is located at 1665 56 Street in Tsawwassen, BC, near the BC Ferries’ Terminal for connections to Vancouver Island, 35 minutes from downtown Vancouver, and 25 minutes from the Vancouver International Airport.
Services & Amenities
The hotel offers all guests the following services and amenities:
- Complimentary continental breakfast for hotel guests
- Browns Socialhouse restaurant
- Fitness Centre
- Complimentary high-speed WiFi/internet access and business centre
- Meeting, convention and event facilities including catering
- Complimentary in-suite coffee and tea; local calls and electronic newspaper
- Underground and over-height parking
- Complimentary shuttle service to/from BC Ferries’ Tsawwassen Terminal (subject to availability, conditions apply)
- Special negotiated rate to or from BC Ferries’ Tsawwassen Terminal and Vancouver International Airport with Delta Green Cab 604-943-1111
One Day (Friday)
Can’t make the Full weekend? No problem! Friday can be a single day Registration!
Please join us Friday April 24th from 1pm – 5:30pm where Peter will be covering theory only, there will be no practicum component on Aroma Acupoint Therapy on Friday.
There is no limit for registration for this day.
Coffee/Tea and light snacks will be included in your registration for Friday.
Full Weekend (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
If you wish to learn the whole package with the hands-on Practicum, register for the FULL 3-day weekend:
- Friday April 24th – 1:00 to 5:30 pm – Theory only
- Saturday April 25th – 9:00 to 5:00 – Practicum
- Sunday April 26th – 9:00 to 5:00 – Practicum
Members and Non-Members will receive a Certificate of Completion for Aroma Acupoint Therapy Level 1 from Snow Lotus Seminars.
Full weekend registration will be capped at 40 registrations so don’t delay!
Refreshments & Meals
Coffee/Tea along with a full lunch will be included in your registration for both the Saturday and Sunday classes.
One Day Pricing
The fees for registration for the Friday are as follows:
After March 22 to March 29th, an $80.00 cancellation fee will apply to cover costs and NO refunds will be issued after March 30, 2020.
Full Weekend Pricing
The fees for the Friday, Saturday and Sunday are as follows:
Early Bird One from September 15th until midnight on November 15th
Early Bird Two from November 16th until midnight on February 15th
Regular Pricing from February 16th until midnight April 12th (final deadline for registration)
After March 22 to March 29th, a $200.00 cancellation fee will apply to cover costs and NO refunds will be issued after March 30, 2020.
Last day of registration is April 12, 2020 at midnight. There will be no refunds after March 30, 2020.
For more information please contact Betsy at email@example.com.